Monday, March 8, 2010

#7: The Investment Banking Collapse


The good times had to end. Eating Sushi off of Thai hookers and tooting hog rails in Saint Tropez couldn't last forever. You were up to your ass in derivatives and your managing director was found tits up in a bathtub filled with 18-year-old Scotch. Lesson learned. You packed up the Black Lab and called up some buddies you once shared a NetJet with for biz school reccs.

TO: admissions@hbs.edu
FROM: gordongecko95@aol.com

DATE: 4 March 2010 02:26
SUBJECT: Admission Status

Dear Sirs,

I have extensive experience writing strategic documents on monetary instruments in world markets, analyzing pro forma effects of M&A activity, and participating in public equity process.

I further wish to communicate to you that I am a white dude and I understand that Harvard Business School has an illustrious history of liking white dudes.

Also my dad says hey.

Sincerely,
You

No comments:

Post a Comment